Shipping Ground Freight
- Elements/tags that are not defined in the interface or do not conform to the interface structure will be ignored by UPS.
- Only users that plan to ship packages manifested, tendered, and delivered by UPS can use the API.
- Any customers/developers abusing or data mining the API will have their access revoked.
Shipping Ground Freight Rules
- Ground Freight does not offer void, label recovery or return services.
- Ground Freight does not offer Paperless Invoice.
- Must be registered with a user ID and password for both MYUPS and MYLTL in order to see Negotiated Rates. For additional information, refer to the LTL Instructions for Negotiated Rates guide in the Developer Kit.
- All shipping and billing locations must be included in the Ground Freight registration.
- Requests for utilizing the Shipping API with data from proprietary rate basing systems or licensed products that are not the property of UPS or TForce Freight can only be considered after approval from the owning authority. Upon application for access to the Shipping API, UPS Freight will request approval from the owning authority prior to completing the application request.
LTL Freight Country or Territory Origins
LTL Freight country or territory origins include US, CA & MX. The US territory means the contiguous 48 states of the US and Washington DC. While we service Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, those rates can only be obtained by calling TForce Freight Customer Service at (800) 333-7400.
All API URLs are case sensitive.
UPS Freight Less-than-Truckload (“LTL”) transportation services are offered by TFI International Inc., its affiliates or divisions (including without limitation TForce Freight), which are not affiliated with United Parcel Service, Inc. or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or related entities (“UPS”). UPS assumes no liability in connection with UPS Freight LTL transportation services or any other services offered or provided by TFI International Inc. or its affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries or related entities.