Track status of a shipment, delivery , time, and the latest transit scan.
Click the button at the top of the page to access this tool.
Tracking API components include:
- Package or Shipment Tracking: Enables applications to provide tracking information based on a tracking number, shipment identification number, or reference number for packages, shipments or Mail Innovations pieces. A shipment may be a single transaction with multiple packages, or it may be a single freight shipment.
- Tracking Numbers: Enables applications to track, locate, and verify arrival of packages and shipments.
- Shipment Identification Numbers: Enables applications to use shipment identification numbers to identify and track every shipment as it moves through the UPS system.
- Reference Numbers: Allows for flexibility. Applications can track any UPS package or shipment by a convenient, user determined reference number. Applications can assign a reference number to:
- an individual package
- all packages in a shipment
- an air or ocean freight shipment
- PRO Numbers and Air Waybill Numbers: Enables applications to use PRO or Air Waybill numbers to identify and trace a freight shipment as it moves through the UPS system. A successful query by PRO or Air Waybill number returns all commodities within a shipment.
- Candidate Bookmarks: Enables applications to distinguish between like references. In cases where more than one shipment matches a reference number, UPS returns identifying information about each shipment, and it marks each shipment with a unique candidate bookmark.
Custom code that adapts your application´s business logic and data to the API must be developed in order to integrate this API´s functionality into your e-commerce applications.